M Donnelly and Company Solicitors are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor for their Dun Laoghaire office with a minimum of three years' commercial and residential conveyancing experience. Litigation experience to include debt collection and also licensing would be an advantage although the position is mainly conveyancing/property related with some licensing.
- Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of commercial property including industrial units, shops and offices;
- Experience in property related matters including banking, property due diligence and landlord and tenant issues;
- Drafting, reviewing and amending commercial leases, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and license agreements;
- Other ad-hoc commercial property related work as required within the business unit;
- Purchase and sale of residential property to include drafting deeds, closings, estate schemes.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of property law and practice including; acquisition and disposal of commercial properties, commercial leases, landlord and tenant and site development;
- Comfortable with all stages of commercial property transactions;
- Exposure to related security documentation;
- Banking property experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent technical and drafting skills.
- 3+ years relevant professional experience gained either in a similar environment or in-house;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team;
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen required.
Excellent opportunity to gain further experience in this area in a team set up. M Donnelly and Company Solicitors are seeking someone who is organised, has a hands-on attitude, is hard-working, enthusiastic and flexible.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward by email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Initial interviews will be via zoom.M Donnelly and Company Solicitors
M Donnelly & Co is an equal opportunity employer.