As part of continued expansion, CDS Law and Tax is looking for a Solicitor with experience in commercial litigation to join its diverse and experienced team. CDS Law and Tax is one of the few niche practices in the South of Ireland specialising in both legal and tax matters. They take pride in delivering outcomes that are aligned with their clients’ best interests, and in ensuring that clients expectations are always exceeded.
The ideal candidate will have spent a significant portion of your training contract working in a commercial litigation department, and will have experience working on:
- High Court and Commercial Court litigation;
- Breach of contract claims;
- Complex commercial disputes;
- Company law disputes;
- Alternative dispute resolution;
- Contentious and non contentious employment matters.
- Be a 1+ years post qualification commercial litigation experienced Solicitor;
- Have excellent technical and drafting skills along with keen attention to detail;
- Be a pro-active thinker and problem solver;
- Be an excellent communicator and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Have the competency to work both on an individual basis and as part of a team;
- Have the ability to support colleagues from other related practice areas where there is overlap with commercial litigation matters;
- Have high levels of flexibility, willingness to learn and develop.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, you can apply now by sending your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 19 May 2021 at 5pm.