J R Sweeney and Company is a busy commercial practice in Ballsbridge specialising in private client and owner managed business/commercial services. They are seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their team.
The role involves providing support to their commercial clients in all contentious commercial and corporate civil matters. Superb opportunity for someone with excellent experience in commercial litigation generally seeking an opportunity to make their mark.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in prosecuting Circuit Court, High Court, Commercial Court and Superior Courts litigation and all forms of dispute resolution in Ireland;
- Experience of cross-border EU litigation and regulatory compliance;
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- A high level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail;
- A positive team player attitude; and
- Proficient computer skills.
The opportunity may also be suitable for candidates with an interest in employment law who wish to develop a practice and advise on contentious and non-contentious instructions This position offers a genuine work/life balance with an opportunity to operate with a high level of autonomy. Highly varied work, outstanding culture and facilities and competitive remuneration on offer.
If you wish to apply for this role please email your CV and cover note in confidence to Sinead Loftus at email@example.com.