Flynn O'Driscoll Business Lawyers have exciting new opportunities in their Dublin and Galway offices. Flynn O’Driscoll are looking for an experienced Commercial Contracts/Technology Solicitor required for their Galway office to work with our world class indigenous and international technology clients. The ideal candidate would need a minimum 1+ years' post qualification experience.
The role will include work in the following areas:
- Commercial contracts;
- Intellectual property licensing and assignments;
- Data protection advices and GDPR compliance; and
- Information technology contracts and advice's.
The successful candidate must have:
- An interest in technology;
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- A strong work ethic;
- An excellent academic background and references;
- A record of ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are met;
- A practical and commercial understanding of client needs; and
- A collegiate, friendly and positive outlook.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org