Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors are seeking applications for a qualified Solicitor to join their expanding Commercial Department. Based in Kilkenny, the job will offer the opportunity to gain high quality experience in the areas of contract, mergers and acquisitions, commercial property and renewable energy.
Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors is a dynamic mid sized full service practice with specialised departments serving private clients, corporates, civil litigation, family law and criminal defence litigation. Their Corporate Department is known for serving renewable energy clients across all of Ireland.
Reporting directly to a Partner, the role will entail the following:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other documents required for M&A and other commercial transactions;
- Drafting and reviewing commercial property contracts and all documentation involved with conveyancing, leasing, mortgages and other property transactions;
- Advising clients, both corporate and private clients, on all legal aspects of property and commercial transactions as required;
- Working closely with members of their Commercial and Private Clients teams to ensure clients receive a seamless and comprehensive service.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Qualified solicitor including exposure to property and commercial work;
- An excellent work ethic and a strong interest in commercial law practice are the most important requirements;
- Drafting and organisational skills will also be important, with good attention to detail;
- Great communication skills, and a friendly and helpful approach to client service;
- The ability to problem-solve and innovate and to work effectively under pressure.
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30.pm Monday to Friday, but the successful candidate will be expected to put in any extra hours required to meet deadlines. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org