The Law Society of Ireland is seeking 2 Administrators to join the Project 360 team. At least 3 years administrative/secretarial experience is required. Experience in a legal practice, education or legal education would be an advantage but is not a requirement. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm working 35 hours per week with one hour lunch each day.
Main duties and key responsibilities
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties in line with the Society’s standards and strategic objectives and as directed by the System 360 Education Product Owner - day to day administration relating to the running of the Education Centre.
- Assisting with administrative running of courses;
- Registering students on courses;
- Dealing with online applications;
- Processing exam results;
- Accounts administration;
- Processing payments for lecturers and training consultants;
- Co-ordinating premises and equipment for training events;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
Knowledge and skills
- General proficiency in a multitude of technologies and the ability to adapt to and become familiar with software, applications and families of tools depending on the department and team they are supporting;
- Ability to work with a range of people at different levels within and outside of the organisation;
- Professional approach to sensitive and confidential material;
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail;
- An ability to work on his/her own initiative and as part of a team and be proactive in achieving project outcomes;
- Diplomatic and professional communication skills;
- Methodical, flexible and capable of undertaking multitask driven work;
- Experience of conference or education course administration and an aptitude for accounts would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary DOE;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Paid sick leave.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Monday 30 April 2019.
Thank you for your interest in the Law Society of Ireland and your interest in this role. Due to the level of response required, only successful candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by the HR department. For more information on Data Protection policies please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.