What will you be asked?
Job interviews can be stressful but having prepared answers to the most common job interview questions can ease some of those nerves. Below is a list of the top 20 most commonly asked questions.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Are you a team player?
- What is your best achievement to date?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What has been the biggest disappointment in your career?
- Why would you like to work for us?
- What do you know about this job?
- What makes you different from other candidates?
- Have you any questions?
- Why have you applied for this particular position?
- Why do you wish to leave your current position?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Can you act on your own initiative?
- What motivates you?
- What would your ideal job be?
Strengths / Skill Probing
- What qualities or abilities would you bring to this job?
- What are your weaknesses?
- How would you deal with a difficult situation?
- What would you consider to be your strengths?
- How would your colleagues / boss describe you?
For more helpful information to support your job search, see our Job Seeking Tips.