The Law Society Gazette has articles this month on:
- Crypto-currency fraud in the wake of regulation,
- The challenges of going back to the office, post-pandemic,
- An interview with Fexco’s Ruth McCarthy, as the Kerry-based global fintech business announces 150 travel-ban-related job losses,
- Fee simple and ground rents legislation,
- Catastrophic injury and the Civil Liability (Amendment) Act 2017
- The retirement of the President of the High Court, Mr Justice Peter Kelly, and
- Donegal solicitor Killian McLaughlin’s Wild Ireland Sanctuary, which is dedicated to reintroducing animals once native to Ireland.
Read it online
Access the June 2020 edition here.
The print edition is being mailed to Law Society members, to arrive at your office or home next week.