The eagerly-awaited July edition of the Law Society Gazette is now published.
The Law Society Gazette has articles this month on:
- Personal injuries law and package holidays
- How reopening businesses are dealing with rent arrears
- Race discrimination complaints at the WRC
- Working and parenting in the pandemic
- How the Local Government (Charges) Act is causing difficulties for solicitors
- Why town agents could become increasingly significant
Read it online
Access the July 2020 edition here.
The print edition is being mailed to Law Society members, to arrive at your office or home next week.