The Attorney General for Northern Ireland John F Larkin is hosting his annual summer school again in Belfast from 7-9 August 2019.
This is being run in conjunction with the Law Society of Northern Ireland and the Bar of Northern Ireland.
The venue for the school is the Clayton Hotel, Ormeau Avenue, Belfast.
The theme of the summer school is constitutional law, and topics up for discussion include:
- Brexit from the perspective of the North,
- Human rights developments in Strasbourg,
- The burdens and opportunities of the past,
- Devolution, stagnation and direct rule,
- Language culture and national identity.
The cost is £200 for a three-day programme or £40 per session and full details will be finalised shortly and a programme will follow.
Register your interest at email@example.com