A new legal billing company is streamlining the billing process to maximise private practice income for both solicitors and barristers, including linked accounts.
Jamie McPeake of Legal Administration Solutions says the business has collected over €3m for clients and is seeing rapid client base growth.
The firm is aiming to collect over €10 million in legal fees for clients by this time next year.
“Taking the stress out of paperwork is one of the most important aspects of the service we provide,” says McPeake.
Among the services offered are:
- Invoice generation,
- Online access to view progress on accounts,
- Assistance with claim form completion (criminal legal aid),
- Follow up with all paying parties,
- Easy payment options for clients,
- Payment reconciliation,
- Issue resolutions (late payments, part payments, shortfalls etc),
- Document management,
- Assistance with dictation.
The business will shortly offer CPD sessions on how to maximise billing and practice management.
The three principals in the family business – Jamie McPeake, Niamh McPeake and Nicolette Connolly – all come from a medical billing background.
They spotted a gap in the market for the legal side and plan to build market share so that outsourced legal matches the medical billing market in Ireland.