Kerry practitioners will gather on 5 September for an essential practice update.
Law Society Finuas Skillnet in association with Kerry Law Society will offer skills updates on wills and trust drafting, e-marketing and civil litigation.
Experienced practitioners and expert speakers will address the gathering at
the Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee, Co Kerry.
The all-day event will offer three general, two management and professional development CPD points, as well as one point for regulatory matters.
Topics and issues to be covered are as follows:
- Will and trust drafting – a practical guide to trips and traps,
- E-marketing, E-business and E-you - If you always do what you have always done, you will always have what you have always got….in 2019 that will not be enough,
- Civil Litigation Update – case law and practice,
- New small practice business supports from the Law Society,
- eLicensing, courts and technology,
- Business organisations for solicitors: including a practical guide to limited liability partnerships and law firms – how to become an LLP and the advantages of becoming an LLP,
- Conveyancing update and essentials.
- Anne Stephenson, principal Stephenson Solicitors, Dublin, Member of Law Society’s Probate and Trusts Committee,
- Susan Bourke, digital marketing strategist, Sligo,
- Joyce Good Hammond, partner Hammond Good Solicitors, Mallow, member of Law Society’s Conveyancing Committee,
- Patrick Johnson, Courts Services,
- Paul Keane, managing partner, Reddy Charlton Solicitors, Dublin and chairman of Law Society’s LSRA task force,
- Teri Kelly, (pictured) Director of Representation and Member Services, Law Society of Ireland,
- Clodagh O’Brien, partner Crowe,
- Shane MacSweeney, Principal MacSweeney & Co. Solicitors, Galway.
Booking details are available here.