A new Law Society Finuas Skillnet coaching skills for solicitors and practice managers course has received ‘Leader as Coach’ accreditation from the Association for Coaching.
Beginning on 28 February 2020, the next round of the course is designed to help participants as they develop their own unique coaching style, blending insights from psychology, executive coaching, and other fields.
Success in the legal field demands teamwork and the course is ideal for those managing teams and those who have a keen interest in acquiring and/or developing their coaching skills.
The programme will cover:
- Definition and the role of coaching in business and organisational contexts,
- Differences between coaching and mentoring,
- Principles of coaching, coaching tools and methods
- Coaching for employee engagement, performance and motivation,
- The psychology of change and how this applies to you and your employees in business,
- Manager as coach and flexing leadership styles,
- Using coaching skills to develop your team.
Register here for the February 2020 programme.