Practitioners are asked to please note the following instructions:
1) Attend in court at the appointed/designated time as there are no waiting facilities,
2) There will not be a second call due to the current restrictions,
3) The parties must leave court and remove all items at the expiry of the allotted time,
4) The minimum number of necessary legal representatives for each party to attend court. The attendee must be able to deal with the matter,
5) All affidavits and exhibits musts be filed in the Dublin Civil Office not later than five working days prior to the hearing. Documents will not be accepted in Court. When filing documents for upcoming court attendance ensure the Court Office is notified of the correct record number, date and time of hearing of the matter.
6) In motions to which Order 26 applies, the affidavit and certificate required by Rule 2 and the timer period specified in Rule 4 apply and must be filed and the provisions of point 5 apply,
7) The moving party must lodge in the Circuit Court Office, not later than five working days prior to the hearing date, a hard copy, clean, complete, indexed and paginated book of pleadings and proceedings for the hearing of the application,
8) Where the respondent to the motion is a litigant-in-person, the moving party must inform the litigant in person of the hearing date and time.
Relisting of adjourned matters
Rita Considine, county registrar for Dublin, has said that arrangements will be made in due course for the relisting of those matters adjourned because of pandemic restrictions.
As always, application can be made to the Circuit Court office for the listing of any urgent matter.
The consent mailbox is no longer operational.
1)10am 2016/03005 Pauline Garland – V – Fayco Properties Limited, Stepstone Development Limited And Dublin City Council: [Barry Healy & Company Solicitors] / [Terence G O’Keeffe],
2) 10am 2020/04514 Marie Mcquillan – V – Bvk Highstreet Retail Liffey Valley Limited, Liffey Valley Management Limited And Dyson Ireland Limited: [McCartan And Burke Solicitors] / [Mason Hayes & Curran & Corrigan Solicitors],
3) 10.15 2018/02590 Nancy Lawrence – V – Niall Swords: [Rory Quigley & Co. Solicitors] / [Amoss Solicitors],
4) 10.15 2019/07504 Marie Breen – V – Last Bus Ltd, Citibus Ltd, Parkfly Ltd And Dockstop Ltd Trading As Dublin Coach: [Ronan Daly Jermyn Solicitors (Dublin)],
5) 10.30 2013/06941 Ulster Bank Ireland Limited – V – Fiona Moody: [Beauchamps Solicitors],
6) 10.30 2020/A4671 Patrick Ruth – V – Karl O’Dwyer: [O’Hanrahan Lally D'Alton LLP]
7) 10.45 2018/03313 Shane Brodigan – V – Dylan Martin Transport Limited: [Donal Brannigan & Company],
8) 10.45 2019/00419 Shane Garland – V – Moirai Limited : [Aaron Kelly & Co Solicitors],
9) 11.00 2019/04839 Georgeta Grozav – V – Maurice Rowley, Serghei Grozav And The Motor Insurers Bureau Of Ireland: [Kent Carty Solicitors],
10) 11.00 am 2008/04990 Caoimhe Craig (A Minor Suing By Her Mother And Next Friend Yvonne Craig ) – V – Kilbarrack Community Childcare Services Limited Trading As Lir Child Care Centre: [Murray Flynn Maguire ( D3)]
Civil motions by VMR
The following civil motions are being heard by VMR From 11:30 am. The PEXIP CODE has been provided to the Law Society and Bar Council.
The Law Society publishes login details for remote hearings for lists on a password-protected page.
All parties in attendance in relation to this matter must make their presence known to the court starting with the applicant.
All persons not addressing the court must mute their microphones and anyone not a party to the application must also turn off their camera.
All present are reminded that they are not permitted to make an audio or video recording or to take any photograph or image of any aspect of the proceedings.
11) 2016/05459 Q-Park Ireland Limited – V – Cwc Webworks Limited: [Ivor Fitzpatrick & Co Solicitors] / [Messrs. O'Dwyer Solicitors],
12) 2016/05819 William Bradley – V – Kennedy Security & Consultancy Limited And Wicklow County Council: [Murphys Solicitors] / [O'Shea Barry Solicitors (D2)],
13) 2015/08216 Fran Rogers – V – Dan Dooley Holding Limited, David Neeley, Petr Hudy And The Motor Insurers' Bureau Of Ireland: [McHale Muldoon Solicitors] / [Collins Crowley Solicitors, Hayes McGrath Solicitors],
14) 2017/06393 Rosemary Walker – V – Simonsridge Management Company And Shannon Homes Investments Limited: [Tom Collins & Company Solicitors] / [Ronan Daly Jermyn Solicitors (Dublin)],
15) 2017/00736 Natalie O'Rourke – V –The Salvation Army (Republic Of Ireland): [Ian Mallon Solicitors RoI Division] / [Crowley Millar Solicitors],
16) 2017/07016 Julianne McDonagh – V – Dunnes Stores, Edenderry Downshire Management Company Limited And Bpmk Limited: [McGrath Mallon Solicitors] / [Nathaniel Lacy & Partners Solicitors, Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors],
17) 2020/00091 Lorgan Leisure Limited - V - Kw Investment Funds Icav: [Eversheds Sutherland Solicitors] / [Arthur Cox Solicitors],
18) 2020/01760 Stephen O'Brien – V – Dublin City Council: [David Walley & Co Solicitors] / [Yvonne C. Kelly Acting Law Agent],
19) 2020/02710 Iwona Wiesniewska – V – Ryanair Designated Activity Company And Aena Sme, SA: [E.M. O'Hanrahan Solicitors] / [Ronan Daly Jermyn Solicitors (Dublin)],
20) 2020/03174 John Mulcahy – V – William Webb: [Porter Morris Solicitors] / [Cullen & Company Solicitors],
21) 2020/05079 Elizabeth McGauran – V – Jll Limited And Irish Life Group Limited: [Lalloo & Company Solicitors] / [Crowley Millar Solicitors],
22) 2020/03572 Witold Szulc – V – Archer Sheridan Leasing Limited, Aramark Property Services Limited, Campbell Catering Limited And Inga Limselyte: [Hussey Fraser Solicitors] / [Collins Crowley Solicitors],
23) 2020/02238 Anthony Murphy – V – City Of Dublin Education And Training Board: [Bernadette Barry & Co Solicitors] / [Dillon Eustace Solicitors],
24) 2020/03320 Craig Kavanagh – V – William Ennis And Louise Ennis: [Murphys Solicitors] / [Lacey Solicitors],
25) 2020/02292 Stephen (Noel) Rogerson – V – Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council, Shannon Homes Investments Limited T/A Shannon Homes Group And Shannon Homes (Dublin) Unlimited T/A Shannon Homes Group: [Murphys Solicitors] / [Hayes McGrath Llp Solicitors, Crowley Millar Solicitors],
26) 2020/00935 Aaron Floody – V – Sec Kart Limited And Daa Public Limited Company T/A Dublin Airport Authority: [Tallans Solicitors (Drogheda)] / [Ronan Daly Jermyn Solicitors (Dublin), Good & Murray Smith Solicitors],
27) 2020/02900 Gena Lynam – V – J. Vaughan Electrical Contractors Limited And Eddie Nolan: [Stephen Mackenzie & Co Solicitors] / [Coughlan White & Partners Solicitors],
28) 2020/01612 Ciara Dunne – V – Holtend Limited Trading As Everleigh Garden: [J.T Flynn & Company Solicitors] / [Stephen Mackenzie & Co. Solicitors],
29) 2020/01983 Violet Fox – V –Chandos Investments Public Limited Company And Tesco Ireland Limited: [ST Glazier & Company Solicitors] / [Dac Beachcroft Dublin Solicitors, O'Brien Lynam Solicitors],
30) 2020/01304 Alanna Boylan – V – Holtend Limited Trading As Everleigh Garden: [JT Flynn] / [JT Flynn & Company Solicitors],
31) 2017/07342 David Gaughan – V – Ian Carter: [Ian Mallon Solicitor RoI division] / [MH&C LLP],
32) 2018/01716 Elizabeth King – V – Dublin City Council: [Doyle & Company Solicitors] / [Terence G. O’Keeffe],
33) 2018/07239 Patryk Wabnic – V – Joseph Bollard: [Tallans Solicitors (Drogheda)] / [Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors],
34) 2018/08013 Edwina Hickey – V – Dundrum Town Centre Management Limited And Maybin Support Services (Ireland) Limited T/A Momentum Services: [Cosgrove Gaynard Solicitors] / [Ennis & Associates Solicitors, Johnsons Solicitors],
35) 2019/01919 Gheorghe Mititelu – V – Errigal Contracts Group Limited, Errigal Contracts Limited, Errigal Commercial Development Limited, Jacobs Engineering Limited, Bristol-Myers Squibb Cruiserath Biologics T/A Swords Laboratories And Swords Laboratories: [O'Hanrahan Gallogly] / [Hayes McGrath Solicitors],
36) 2019/05243 Eduard Ciuchi – V – Motor Insurers' Bureau Of Ireland: [Tracy Horan & Co. Solicitors] / [Amoss Solicitors],
37) 2019/02346 Lisa Shannon - V - Circle K Ireland Energy Group Limited: [Augustus Cullen Law Solicitors] / [McKeever Solicitors],
38) 2019/06746 Luke Wall (A Minor Suing By His Father And Next Friend Patrick Wall) - V - Tesco Ireland Limited And Ocs One Complete Solution Limited: [John O'Leary Solicitors] / [Mason Hayes & Curran Llp Solicitors],
39) 2019/03315 Tsering Dolma Murphy – V – Stanford Woods Care Centre Limited Trading As Kiltipper Woods Care Centre: [Colm O Cochlain & Company Solicitors] / [Carley & Connellan Solicitors],
40) 2019/02363 Michael O’Meara – V – Shawport Limited, Colm Murphy, Alan Byrne Trading As Town & Country Builders And Mmb Town & Country Limited: [Tormeys Solicitors] / [Richard H. McDonnell Solicitors, Blm (Berrymans Lace Mawer) Solicitors],
41) 2019/07265 Graham Reidy – V – Agro Merchants Ireland Limited: [Frank Buttimer & Co Solicitors] / [Beale & Company Solicitors],
42) 2019/00108 Gavin Watson – V – South Dublin County Council: [James McSweeney Solicitors] / [Hayes McGraths Solicitors],
43) 2019/01521 Zbigniew Miodonski – V – Haughton And Young Limited, Bennett (Construction) Limited And Hodgins Architectural Facades Limited: [Finbarr A Murphy & Co] / [Blm (Berrymans Lace Mawer) Solicitor]s, Kennedys Solicitors],
44) 2018/02075 Jasmin Stanbridge – V – South Dublin County Council: [Mackay Solicitors] / [Hayes McGraths Solicitors],
45) 2015/00707 Olayinka Olufemi-Ojo – V – Petrogas Group Limited: [McMahon & Company (Tallaght) Solicitors] / [Sherwin O'Riordan Solicitors],
46) 2015/08215 Mark O'hanlon – V – Dan Dooley Group Limited, David Neeley, Petr Hudy And Mibi: [McHale Muldoon Solicitors] / [Collins Crowley Solicitors, Hayes McGrath Solicitors],
47) 2020/02616 Jodie Carroll – V – Bacatan Limited Trading As Duffy Group: [Michael O'Shea & Company Solicitors] / [Ronan Daly Jermyn Solicitors (Dublin)],
48) 2020/03174 John Mulcahy - V - William Webb: [Porter Morris Solicitors] / [Cullen & Company Solicitors],
49) 2018/02590 Nancy Lawrence – V – Niall Swords: [Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors] / [Amoss Solicitors],
50) 2018/08013 Edwina Hickey – V –Dundrum Town Centre Management Limited And Maybin Support Services (Ireland) Limited T/A Momentum Services: [Cosgrove Gaynard Solicitors] / [Ennis & Associates Solicitors],
51) 2019/05698 Lukasz Liegman – V – Tadeusz Brylewicz: [Tony Hughes & Co Solicitors],
52) 2019/05697 Kamila Kumar – V – Tadeusz Brylewicz: [Tony Hughes & Co Solicitors],
53) 2019/03458 Maciej Brylewicz –V – Tadeusz Brylewicz: [Tony Hughes & Co Solicitors],
54) 2018/04025 Marcin Papke – V – Dublin Bus /Bus Atha Cliath: [Rostra Solicitors] / [CIE Solicitors]