ByrneWallace has been honoured as advisers on 12 of the transactions shortlisted for Finance Dublin Deals of the Year Awards 2019.
The annual Finance Dublin Deals of the Year Awards recognise the best in class Irish corporate finance transactions and the leading deal makers and professional services firms that advised upon them.
This year, over 211 deals were nominated across five award categories – mergers and acquisitions, debt capital markets, equity capital markets, loans and financing and financial services.
The shortlisted deals, which ByrneWallace advised on, fall under the multiple categories and include:
- Nuvo Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC acquisition of a number of pharmaceutical assets, as part of the completion by Nuvo of the acquisition of Aralez Pharmaceuticals,
- Investment by BGF in Brindley Healthcare,
- MML Growth Capital Partners Ireland investment in The Travel Department,
- Partnership between Groupe Adéquat and Sigmar Recruitment,
- Sale by Mainstream Renewable Power of Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Limited to EDF Group,
- Rothco sale to Accenture,
- Project Glenbeigh – a securitisation arrangement entered into by Permanent TSB for a portfolio of non-performing loans,
- Inflazome Limited’s €40 million Series B Financing,
- HealthBeacon’s $12 million Series A Financing.
Separately, Project Glenbeigh was shortlisted last month for the prestigious International Financial Law Review (IFLR) Europe Awards 2019 as Structured Finance and Securitisation Deal of the Year.