The Law Society’s Diploma Centre is accepting applications for a number of courses that are starting from January to March next year.
The centre’s expert-led certificates and diplomas cover a wide variety of topics – including insurance law, data-protection law, corporate law and governance, and charity law.
All courses are designed to provide essential knowledge and practical application of the law.
The centre is again offering the LLM Advanced Legal Practice in partnership with the Law School at Leeds Beckett University.
Lectures are available onsite, online and can be viewed on demand, offering maximum flexibility for students who need to study around a busy work schedule.
The courses on offer next term include:
- Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance,
- Diploma in Insurance Law,
- Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance,
- Certificate in Data Protection Practice,
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts,
- Certificate in Company Secretarial Law and Practice,
- Certificate in Charity Law, Trusteeship and Governance.
The full list of Diploma Centre courses can be viewed at www.lawsociety.ie.