Law Society Skillnet and Kerry Law Society are holding a practice update for solicitors in the area on Thursday 14 September.
The event offers an opportunity to learn and meet colleagues, while achieving the full in-person CPD scheme requirement for 2023.
The update takes place at the Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co Kerry from 10am to 5.30pm.
The aim is to offer practitioners a practical update in relevant areas from experienced practitioners and expert speakers. There will also be an opportunity to network with colleagues over lunch and an evening drinks reception.
Speakers and topics include:
- Probate 2023 – including how to succeed with the Probate Office (Padraic Courtney),
- Family-law update – including pension-adjustment orders (Helen Coughlan),
- Assisted decision-making: a practical update on the current situation (Hilda-Clare O’Shea),
- Practice viability: present and future options – including expanding, merging, succession and retirement (Mike O’Reilly),
- Your practice: regulation compliance (Sorcha Hayes),
- Question-and-answer session on team-building, motivation – and rowing. (Gary O’Donovan, Olympic silver-medal winner, world champion).
This will be an in-person event, and will not be available online.