The Law Society High-Impact Professional Series is running a complimentary one-hour webinar as part of the Psychological Services Festival.
It will take place on Friday 8 September from 1-2pm, and attendance delivers one management and professional developments skills CPD hour (by e-learning).
This second webinar of the High Impact Series is delivered by Law Society Psychological Services, in partnership with Law Society Professional Training.
Key areas for discussion are:
- Workplace culture,
- Understanding psycho-social risks,
- Ingredients for organisational success,
- Adapting to the evolving needs of the profession.
- Jeanne Kelly (chair, partner at Browne Jacobson),
- Michelle Ní Longáin (partner at Byrne Wallace LLP, and Law Society past-president),
- George Artly (Bar Issues Commission Project Lawyer, International Bar Association, Britain), and
- Jessica Lee (organisational psychologist with Seven Psychology at Work).
To book this CPD course, visit Building High Impact Workplaces.