A conference to be held in the Law Society on Friday (25 November) will examine recent developments in core areas of family law and practice, and childcare law practice.
The annual Family & Child Law Conference begins at 10am and runs until 4pm.
The topics and Issues to be covered include:
Dr Geoffrey Shannon SC, solicitor and child-law expert (pictured), will chair the conference.
The speakers are:
- Margaret Walsh (Sheil Solicitors LLP),
- Antoinette Moriarty (Law School Psychological Services Manager & Course Manager, Law Society of Ireland),
- Denise Kirwan (partner, Comyn Kelleher Tobin),
- Sinead Kearney SC (partner, Byrne Wallace),
- Lorna Duffy (Lorna Duffy & Co, family-law practitioners),
- Gerard Durcan SC,
- Olga Daly (Consulting Actuary, Olga Daly Consulting Limited).
There are four hours of CPD available for attendance.