Mercy Law is running its ‘Fundamentals of Housing Law’ training at 10am on 6 September.
This will be a 2.5-hour virtual session.
Topics will include:
- Background legal principles: tools to get information, and avenues of referral for legal support with housing matters,
- Fair procedures: overview of relevant human-rights law and fair-procedures principles,
- Access to social housing: overview of legal framework concerning access to social housing, and common legal issues arising in practice,
- Emergency homeless accommodation: overview of legal framework and common legal issues arising in practice,
- HAP and homeless HAP: brief overview of legal framework.
The cost is €95 per participant. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Mercy Law can also deliver customised training tailored to the needs of groups such as approved housing bodies, domestic-violence services, citizen’s information services, law firm pro bono teams and frontline homeless service providers.
For more information on training contact email@example.com.