The next in the Matheson Knowledge Insights series takes place at the firm’s Sir John Rogerson Quay office in Dublin 2 next Tuesday 5 November at 8 am.
The topic is the policy priorities likely to dominate the EU agenda as a new leadership team takes the helm in November.
The expected legal developments and implications for Matheson clients across areas such as state aid and competition, taxation, data protection and financial services, will also be under discussion.
The discussion panel consists of :
- Professor Brigid Laffan, director of the Robert Schumann Centre in Florence and formerly of the UCD European Institute,
- Matheson partner Helen Kelly,
- Chris Bollard of the firm's technology and innovation team,
- Joe Beaschel of the regulatory risk management and compliance team and,
- Olivia Long, a professional support lawyer in the tax team.
The seminar can be booked online and it qualifies for one CPD point.