Would you like to become a Student Representative for the 2021 PPC I?
Our Student Representatives provide a vital link between the student body and the Law School in representing students interests and needs.
About the role
There will be a team of two Representatives elected by their PPC colleagues. The role of the Student Representative is to:
- Act in a professional and respectful manner towards all staff and students,
- Gather students’ feedback/suggestions in relation to course content and delivery, exams and assessments, premises, facilities, IT and students’ welfare,
- Represent students’ interests at regular meetings with the Director of Education, the Deputy Director of Education and the Student Support Service,
- Be an active member of the Social Committee (PPC Connect) and help to organise social events and law school extra-curricular events that meet the needs of the student body (eg relevant educational seminars, debates and ‘feel-good’ or wellbeing events) for students in conjunction with the Student Support Service, and
- Liaise directly with Law School staff to assist in the development / delivery of responses to students’ welfare concerns.
To apply, please complete the short form below by Friday 10 September, and then get ready to say a few words at the Student Rep Hustings on Zoom.
Students will vote online to select their Student Representatives, with the winners announced by Thursday 16 September.
If you have any queries or need guidance, please contact Student Advisor Emma Cooper.