Queries - practice business
If you have any queries on the resources available in the Practice Business Hub or would like to make a suggestion how the Law Society can help practices succeed, you can contact Practice Support by telephone or email.
Phone Justin Purcell at 01 6724800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to this section, there is other information and services on the Law Society website that may be of use to you in your practice:
- Representation - information on Law Society committees, publications, submissions and member benefits.
- Practising - practising certificate and membership renewal, professional indemnity insurance, publications for sale and a list of practice notes and precedents.
- Running a Practice - cybersecurity, risk management and hiring staff.
- Regulations - the rules and regulations solicitors in practice need to comply with, including GDPR, anti-money laundering, financial regulations and the solicitor advertising.
- Legal Vacancies - advertise or view current legal vacancies.
- Find a Solicitor/Firm - review contact details for practising solicitors.
- Gazette.ie - daily legal news.
- Queries - practice business