Queries - small practice business
If you have any queries on the resources available in the Small Practice Business Hub or would like to make a suggestion how the Law Society can help small practices succeed, you can contact Small Practice Support by telephone or email.
Phone Justin Purcell, Small Practice Business Executive at 01 6724800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to this section, there is other information and services on the Law Society website that may be of use to you in your practice:
- Representation - information on Law Society committees, publications, submissions and member benefits.
- Practising - practising certificate and membership renewal, professional indemnity insurance, publications for sale and a list of practice notes and precedents.
- Running a Practice - cybersecurity, risk management and hiring staff.
- Regulations - the rules and regulations solicitors in practice need to comply with, including GDPR, anti-money laundering, financial regulations and the solicitor advertising.
- Legal Vacancies - advertise or view current legal vacancies.
- Find a Solicitor/Firm - review contact details for practising solicitors.
- Gazette.ie - daily legal news.