The Law Society is delighted to have negotiated an exclusive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offer for Members with Laya Healthcare, an independent and confidential EAP provider.
24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support Programme
The service offers unlimited access for your employees and their family to a freephone EAP service 24/7, 365 days a year. The programme can also be accessed by employees via the EAP portal, app, or live chat. Services include:
- 24/7 Freephone Mental wellbeing support
- Up to 6 Sessions of face-to-face counselling
- Video/telephone counselling option
- Support across finance, legal, mediation, parenting coaching, life coaching and more.
For more information, download the Laya Healthcare EAP brochure.
What is an EAP?
An EAP provides a first-line response to providing prevention, triage and short-term problem resolution services to an organisation’s team and select family members. It is also available to managers to support them through any personal issues they might have while also helping them with any unique issues they may face in their role. It can be used by an employee, a spouse/partner and any dependent over the age of 16 who is living in the same household.
Why ensure an EAP is in place
- Staff retention
- Proven to improve employee efficiencies
- Support employee mental wellbeing
- Affordable for employers to implement
- Helps businesses save money
- Encourages a positive work environment
What’s the cost for Law Society members?
- Firms up to 30 employees: €400 (fixed cost per year)
- Each subsequent employee: €7.50 per employee per year
What is the EAP rate reduction for members?
The regular minimum annual fee from Laya per firm would be €750 (fixed cost per year) and €14.71 per employee. The new offer of €400 per year and €7.50 per employee thereafter is a 47% reduction in price, with 30 employees costing the organisation just €1.11 per employee per month.
How does payment work?
Laya deals directly with members of the Law Society, including invoicing. The service is completely independent of the Law Society.
Please fill out the form below to receive a proposal from Laya for your firm. A member of the Laya team will be in touch shortly to answer any queries you have around the service.