See resources to look after your mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak.
It is human to feel a whole range of emotions, from fear and worry to loneliness and sadness, during this trying time of unprecedented change and uncertainty.
Remote working, social distancing, self-isolation, and an over-arching uncertainty about the future, are affecting all of us in different ways. We need to look after our mental health and each other, now more than ever.
A recent Crisis Practice Support Webinar focused on managing stress and avoiding burnout.
Below are some useful links that you may find helpful for managing your mental well-being during this uncertain time:
- Saint Patrick's - Mental health support and information services during the coronavirus outbreak
- The Sanctuary - Arrange a phone call to people feeling lonely
- Healthy Ireland - Getting through Covid-19 together
- HSE – Minding your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Aware – Mental wellbeing during Covid-19 outbreak
- Samaritans – If you’re worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- TED Connects - Free, live, daily conversation series featuring experts whose ideas can help us reflect and work through this uncertain time
- Mental Health Foundation – How to look after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Irish Government – Latest updates on Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
- Directory - Free products/services during Covid-19