Save the date - 26 September 2018. Communications Day is a free, annual event open to current members of the Law Society with an interest in developing or building upon their media skills.
The event is an initiative of the Law Society's Public Relations Committee.
Communications Day 2018
Communications Day 2018 aims to provide insight into the role and needs of the media (particularly local media), tips on creating or pitching a media story, and advice on media engagement techniques:
- When: Wednesday 26 September 2018, 10.30 am to 2.00 pm (approximately).
- Where: Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place, Dublin 7.
- How much: Free to attend. Advance registration is required and places are limited. This is a members only event.
|10.30am to 11.45am
Practical Insights from the Newsroom
Sheila Reilly, Head of Digital, Iconic News & former editor of the Longford Leader
|11.45am to 11.30am
Tea/coffee break & networking opportunity
Loggia, Green Hall
|11.30am to 1.30pm
Master the Media
Johnny Fallon & Sinéad O’Donnell, Carr Communications
|1.30pm to 2.30pm
Lunch & networking opportunity
Members’ Dining Room
To register for the event, please email Kathy McKenna, Public Relations Executive: email@example.com
Testimonials from Communications Day 2017
- “I would like to thank you and the Law Society for organising the Communications Day, last week. It was so well organised, the speakers were fantastic, Johnny Fallon was particularly effective and I really took a lot from it. I have since shared the knowledge with colleagues, who are now kicking themselves that they missed it!”
- “It was a professional presentation, of that there is no doubt, but it was more than that. It was a powerful presentation because the presentation gave the audience the power to communicate, to convince, to combat, to compete, to collaborate, and to connect. It was an exceptional presentation given by two professionals in full command of their subject matter.”