The Firm Insurance Details search allows you to search for current professional indemnity insurance (“PII”) details for live solicitor firms.
These details are provided for information only. Please note that solicitors are not categorised by speciality or area of practice and are prohibited by law from claiming a superior knowledge of any area of law or practice compared to another solicitor. In turn, the Law Society cannot make any recommendations in this regard.
- Select the Firm tab to search for details of a legal firm, or organisation where a practising solicitor is employed.
- Enter a keyword, such as a name and/or an address. The more keywords you enter, the more you can narrow your search.
- To increase the relevance of your search, you can also use the Filters on the right-hand side of your screen, based on Location (County) and Organisation Type (Legal firm or Industry). You can then remove these filters (by clicking the X on the selected filters) to start a new search.
- The results are displayed in order of keyword relevance - you can change the order by switching to County or Name.
- You can also click on the map to view firms for that county.
If you have any queries relating to PII, please contact the PII helpline on +353 1 879 8707, Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, or email email@example.com.
To obtain a mailing list of solicitors or firms, send an email detailing the purpose of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general search or website queries, please contact email@example.com.