Information on preparing and applying for the Qualified Lawyer Transfer Test exams is listed here.
Preparing for QLTT exams
Materials and courses to help you prepare for the QLTT exams are available below.
Order exam papers & manuals
You can now order and pay for past QLTT papers online - €10 per Summer/Winter sitting:
If you have any queries about online past papers, contact Donna O'Reilly.
- OUP manuals - order Law Society of Ireland OUP manuals online or by post - see Publications.
- Law Society Professional Training (LSPT) materials - visit the LSPT section
Download a A Guide To Professional Conduct Of Solicitors In Ireland
Texts recommended in the syllabus, not published by the Law Society, may be obtained through general or specialised book stores.
- To become a solicitor, see the FE-1 exams preparatory courses.
- Courses and seminars are offered by the Law Society Professional Training team.
- For non-native speakers, contact Anna Mc Keown who can provide language training to communicate more effectively in written and spoken legal English. Phone 087 1265702 or email email@example.com. Please note the Law Society of Ireland has no control over and gives no warranty in respect of this service.
Apply for the QLTT exams
See the latest QLTT exam information below:
Certificate of Eligibility
You must have a Certificate of Eligibility before you can apply for the QLTT. Applications must be submitted by post. Find out more about the eligibility process.
What happens when I pass the QLTT?
Your file is passed to the Admissions Administrator to be admitted to the Irish Roll of Solicitors. You will be notified in writing of any further requirements at that stage.
Click here for a copy of the Student Data Protection Notice.