Drogheda Port Company, the National Transport Authority and the Pensions Authority have active tender competitions for legal services.
Drogheda Port Company
Bremore Ireland Port DAC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Drogheda Port Company, seeks to establish a single party framework agreement to provide legal services for the development of a new port on the north of Bremore Head, in county Meath.
The RFT is divided into three separate lots:
- Planning and environmental legal services, including specific expertise in large infrastructure, in particular marine-related projects,
- property, estates and land conveyancing legal services, including experience in compulsory purchase applications under applicable legislation, and
- corporate and commercial legal services, including litigation services.
The response deadline is 5pm (Irish time) on 25 July 2022. For more information, view the eTenders website notice.
National Transport Authority
The National Transport Authority is seeking legal services to:
- prosecute mostly summary offences on behalf of the Authority in relation to breaches of the regulatory framework governing the small public vehicle industry, public bus passenger services, international bus and coach services, or vehicle clamping;
- represent the Authority in judicial proceedings initiated against the Authority or others in the area of small public service vehicle licensing and services, public bus passenger service licensing, international bus and coach services, vehicle clamping, and other areas of the Authority's similar functions;
- provide general legal assistance in the area of small public service vehicle licensing and enforcement, public bus service licensing, international bus and coach services, vehicle clamping, bike share schemes, rickshaw licensing and other areas of the Authority's functions; and
- carry out such other duties in relation to legal services as may be assigned from time to time by the Authority during the period of the contract including debt/property recovery and the licensing and enforcement of future categories of small public service vehicles, public bus passenger services, international bus and coach services and rickshaws.
The response deadline is 12 noon (Irish time) on 5 August 2022. For more information, view the eTenders website notice.
The Pensions Authority
The Pensions Authority (the Authority) invites proposals for the provision of legal advisory services in the areas of pensions law, trust law, public administrative law and tax law as related to pensions. This will include the provision of assistance and advice in terms of general pension advices (domestic and EU) and in relation to the implementation of IORP II and pensions reform.
The Authority intends to establish a multi-supplier framework agreement from which the required services can be drawn down as and when required.
The response deadline is 12 noon (Irish time) on 22 July 2022. For more information, view the eTenders website notice.