Due to government guidelines regarding Covid-19, this course will now be conducted online, rather than face-to-face.
Delegates already registered will be contacted directly with more information.
Employment Law Masterclass: Practical Solutions to Common Problems
Aim and Objectives
This one day Employment Law Masterclass will give practitioners a highly practical and up to date insight into how to deal in a practical way with common employment law issues and problems. The speakers are all leading experts in this field and will share their knowledge and expertise with delegates.
Topics to Include
- Disciplinary investigations
- Sexual discrimination
- Age discrimination
- GDPR and employment
- Working Time Act: new developments in Ireland and Europe
- What is a fair dismissal?
Alan Haugh, Deputy Chairman Labour Court
Speakers to include
- Deirdre Crowley, Partner, Matheson Solicitors, Cork
- Melanie Crowley, Partner Mason Hayes and Curran Solicitors, Dublin
- Ailbhe Dennehy, William Fry Solicitors, Dublin
- Richard Grogan, Principal, Richard Grogan & Associates Solicitors, Dublin
- Alastair Purdy, Principal, Alastair Purdy & Co., Solicitors, Galway
- Des Ryan BL
Further speakers and topics to be confirmed
HOW TO BOOK