Steps to your application
- Review the eligibility guidelines
- Select your category
- Prepare your accompanying materials
- Submit your entry
We particularly encourage entries from journalists from diverse backgrounds, and entries covering topics relating to the law that increase representation for gender equality, diversity and inclusion issues in Ireland.
All applicants must complete the online form and provide a 150-word summary of the entry and its impact. Depending on the category, you will also need to add a file-sharing link to the relevant accompanying files (PDF, word document, links, video or audio files) to the entry form.
- If you are entering more than one article, link or broadcast piece in an entry, you must highlight the most important piece and number each piece thereafter by priority to be judged to a maximum of five pieces of content.
- If your audio-visual entry exceeds 20 minutes, please indicate time makers for the best 20 minutes of footage or audio that relates directly to the law to be judged. If this is not specified, the first 20 minutes will be judged.
- For category 14 and 15 you must submit a sample of your work to a maximum of five pieces of content, which should be ordered by priority.
For more information, read the FAQs.
The applicable period for entries is 1 March 2021 – 28 February 2022.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Wednesday 30 March 2022.