Please read and accept our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement below.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to your Law Society Professional Training / Finuas Skillnet training programme. This ‘Create Attendee’ form is used by Law Society Professional Training , Law Society Finuas Skillnet and Skillnet Ireland to collect profile information relating to participants on training programmes partially or fully-funded by Skillnet Ireland from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills (DES).
We ask you to complete this Form where you will share certain personal details. At the end of your training programme you will be asked to complete a Reaction to Learning Form. The data you provide is invaluable to our continued efforts to provide a wide range of relevant and desirable training programmes, to communicate with you, and to enable us to operate effectively.
Law Society Professional Training, Finuas Skillnet and Skillnet Ireland will comply with all applicable Data Protection Legislation in the processing of the information and personal data provided by you in this Form and the Reaction to Learning Form. Your data will be processed in line with our Privacy Statement.
Your information will be shared with third parties in certain specific circumstances:
- for the purposes of delivering Skillnet Ireland training programmes via the Law Society Finuas Skillnet and complying with the Skillnet Ireland grant obligations including audit compliance inspections
- for the purposes of furnishing details to the CPD Scheme section to prove your attendance at our training
- for the purposes of securely storing participant information with our IT services provider
- for the purpose of conducting surveys to evaluate the quality and impact of the programmes delivered by Law Society Professional Training and Finuas Skillnet. For such surveys, you may be contacted at some point in the future (no longer than 24 months following completion of your training either by telephone or email)
- for the purpose of providing the Department of Education and Skills (DES) with statistical information to help inform national policy in relation to skills. Only aggregated and statistical data will be reported to the DES
- for the purposes more particularly stated in our Privacy Statement.
Should you have any queries in relation to this information please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Law Society Professional Training and Finuas Skillnet Team reserve the right to cancel a training event due to unforeseen circumstances or substitute speakers without prior notice and/or change the methodology of delivery from on-site to online.
Cancellations must be received in writing (email accepted) three working days before the training event. Cancellations received after this will incur the full training event fee. In this instance a copy of the materials will be posted out following the training event or, where relevant, access to the online course will be made available.
If you are unable to attend the full day, a substitute from your firm may attend in your place. Please inform us of any changes in advance of the commencement of the training event. Substituted attendance shall only apply where you cannot attend the full day. Half-day substitution is not permitted.
Acknowledgement of Registration
If you have not received acknowledgement of your training event registration one week before the training event, please telephone the Law Society Finuas Skillnet Team in Dublin on 01 881 5727. You can also email: email@example.com or Finuasskillnet@lawsociety.ie.
The number of hours indicated in Law Society Finuas Skillnet training brochures are intended as a guide only. Actual attendance at training events should only be claimed as part of your requirement.