Law Society Finuas Skillnet is a solicitor-training network promoted by the Law Society of Ireland.
Law Society Finuas Skillnt is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and its member companies. We provide training for enterprises in the legal and international financial services sectors
Law Society Finuas Skillnet is a solicitor training network for companies of all sizes within the legal sector and professional advisors within Ireland’s international financial services (IFS) sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of their members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth, competitiveness and sustainability of Ireland’s legal and international financial services sectors. The network provides strategic responses to emerging national and international trade, regulatory and competitive challenges facing legal and IFS professionals, through the delivery of highly specialised education and training.
Law Society Finuas Skillnet is promoted by the Law Society of Ireland. Membership of the network is open to all private sector enterprises within the legal sector and international financial services sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
- Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
- Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
- Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
- Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
- Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
- Innovative new programme design and development
- Leadership programmes for business owners and executives.
- Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
- Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
- Access to a network of businesses within the sector
- Conferences, seminars, master class programmes, certificate, diploma and LLM courses, interactive eLearning courses, regional cluster training programmes and other informal learning and networking events.
Apply for Law Society Finuas Skillnet membership in 2018
How to book a Law Society Finuas Skillnet training event
Simply use your membership code in all correspondence (whether booking online or by post) with the Law Society Finuas Skillnet and you will automatically receive up to 20% discount on all training events.
Annual Law Society Finuas Skillnet annual membership fee scale
- < 2 employees €95
- 3 - 19 employees €295
- 20 - 50 employees €495
- 51 - 99 employees €695
- 100+ employees €875
Annual membership runs from 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018.
Skillnet Ireland – subsidised training for members (2018)
For further information on Skillnet Ireland visit www.skillnetireland.ie
Download Skillnet Ireland Privacy Statement
Get in Touch with the Law Society Finuas Skillnet team
Phone: 01 8815727
Fax: 01 6724890