Legal Disruption 2019
13 February 2019 6:00 pm
The Gibson hotel, Point Square, North Dock, Dublin 1
Registration is available from €799. Book online
See the Legal Disruption website
The European Company Lawyers Association will hold a conference in Dublin.
Taking place over two days, the conference will cover key themes for in-house practice, including:
- The Future of the In-house Counsel
- Trusting legal tasks to Artificial Intelligence
- How Blockchain can be utilized in legal professions
- Digital Products Tailor-made: From process analysis to specific roadmaps
- In-House Predictive Analytics
- Using Technology to Comply with GDPR
Registration is available from €799 for company lawyers who are a member of a member association of ECLA.