Does The Law Ensure Fair Civil Trials?
18 October 2018 4:30 pm
The Gaffney Room, the Distillery Building, 145-151 Church Street, Dublin 7
Attendance is free. Book online
Visit the Eventbrite page
The Law Society and The Bar of Ireland will host a panel discussion to mark European Lawyers Day.
The discussion will be moderated by Robert F. Hedrick and Niamh Hodnett, with the following panellists:
- Gerard Forlin QC, Cornerstone Barristers
- Sigrid Preissl, Managing Partner, Bourayne & Preissl
- Robert A. Clifford, Founder and Senior Partner, Clifford Law Offices
- J.J. Camp QC, Associate Counsel, CFM Lawyers
- Micheál P O’Higgins SC, Chairman Council of The Bar of Ireland
This event will be followed by a drinks receptions in The Sheds Bar.
Book your place
Attendance is free, but pre-registration is required.