Criminal Law and Evidence Update
Irish Rule of Law International (IRLI) will host a fundraising seminar in the Distillery Building.
The event will be shared by The Hon. Ms. Justice Iseult O’Malley, and include the following papers:
- Patrick Gageby SC & John G O’Sullivan A History of Practice at the Bar.
- Seán Guerin SC & John Berry - Data Protection and Criminal Trials.
- A M Lawlor SC & Emer Ní Chuagáin/Simon Donagh: EU Disclosure in Summary Proceedings.
- Cathleen Noctor SC & Christina O’Byrne: Court of Appeal Sentencing Guidelines.
- Conor Devally SC & Oisín Clarke: Judicial Review Update.
- James Dwyer SC & Karl Moran: Suspended sentences.
- Fiona Murphy SC & Brian Storan: Extradition Update.
All proceeds will go towards supporting the work of Irish Rule of Law International.
The event costs €50, or €20 for earlier years of practice. To book, email email@example.com.