Law Society Finuas Skillnet runs CPD cluster events throughout Ireland in partnership with local Bar Associations and with the support of Skillnet Ireland grant funding and from the Department of Education and Skills.
2018 Cluster events
We will host 10 Law Society Finuas Skillnet Cluster events in 2018.
Now taking bookings
Save the Date
- 6 Sept - Essential General Practice Update 2018 – Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co Kerry
- 12 Oct - North East CPD Day 2018 – The Glencarn Hotel, Castleblayney, Co Monaghan
- 18/19 Oct - Connaught Solicitors’ Symposium 2018 Part I &II – Breaffy House Hotel, Castlebar, Co Mayo
- 9 Nov - Law Society Finuas Skillnet - Practice and Regulation Symposium 2018 – Mansion House, Dublin
- 16 Nov - Practitioner Update 2018 – Kingsley Hotel, Cork
- 23 Nov - General Practice Update 2018 – Hotel Kilkenny, Kilkenny
For the full list of CPD seminars, workshops, and conferences, visit the CPD courses page.
What is a cluster event?
A cluster is formed when a number of Bar Associations come together to identify the training they require for their members and the content and speakers whom they feel are most suitable to meet this requirement. In educational terms, it is regarded as training needs analysis, identification, design, and delivery. The Bar Associations identify their location of choice, the most suitable date, and the format for the day which usually includes a networking lunch and evening drinks reception. The clusters are about education, networking, and collegiality. The networking lunch and evening reception is just as important as the educational sessions as it provides a forum for problem sharing and solving and relaxation away from the office. The events have been running since 2012.
Contact us to arrange an event
The success of the Law Society Finuas Skillnet clusters is dependent upon many factors, including:
- the support and participation of solicitors
- the dedication and hard work by the Presidents, Secretaries, and CPD organisers in the Bar Associations throughout Ireland, and
- the work of Law Society Finuas Skillnet Steering Committee members.