The Law Society launched a new and improved online shopping facility in early 2012. You can now buy multiple products or more than one of the same product (for example, book in 3 colleagues to the same seminar) in one transaction. Payment is by credit, debit or laser card using Realex Payments for secure payment processing.
The following products are currently available to purchase online with more to follow:
- Courses & Seminars (CPD)
- Diploma & Certificate courses
- Society Membership (member login required)
- FE1 Exam Papers & Reports
- Publications (member login required)
How to Shop on the Law Society website
- Select the product you want to buy by visiting the relevant area within the site or use Search and select the Product tab. Click on Details for more information.
- Click on Book Now for a course or diploma or Add to Basket for other products - this adds the product to your shopping basket.
- Now you have the option to continue shopping to purchase another product or proceed to checkout to enter your payment details and any other additional information required to complete your order.
- If you have not logged in already, you will be required to login to complete your order.
Your shopping basket contains products you have selected to purchase but have not checked out or paid for yet. At any time, you can view the contents of your basket by clicking on the link in the top right hand menu of the site or view 'My Basket' here.
To increase the quantity of items in your basket, just change the number and click on Update Quantity. To delete an item from your basket, just click on the Remove link beside that item.
Add items to your wish list that you would like to buy but would prefer to do it at another time. When ready, got back to your wish list and click on Add to Basket for each item you want to buy. If the item is still in stock you will be able to proceed to checkout to complete your purchase. View Wish List.