This course will provide practitioners with a comprehensive knowledge of commercial litigation and its practical impact on the commercial landscape in Ireland. As a result of the economic downturn there has been increasing importance placed on the Commercial Court and its strict rules and deadlines....
Application Form and Additional Information
How to apply
- To pay online, click on the Book Now button to the right of this page.
- To pay by cheque or EFT, please follow the payment instructions.
This course will provide practitioners with a comprehensive knowledge of commercial litigation and its practical impact on the commercial landscape in Ireland. As a result of the economic downturn there has been increasing importance placed on the Commercial Court and its strict rules and deadlines. The practice and procedure of running a commercial case will be examined. Recent developments and case law for each of the areas will be reviewed. The course will examine discrete areas of commercial litigation including landlord and tenant, contractual disputes, commercial contracts, intellectual property, insolvency and corporate recovery. There will also be a module on key Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanisms from a practical perspective including mediation, arbitration, conciliation and adjudication, representing clients in a mediation, arbitrations: practice and procedures, enforceability of awards, practical case study and role plays.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- demonstrate a specialised knowledge of commercial litigation and practice
- advise on the commercial court procedure and the strict rules which apply to this process
- understand the increasing importance of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms including mediation and arbitration
- show a detailed understanding of more discrete areas in the commercial sphere
To download further information on the course syllabus, programme structure, course lecturers and tutors and information in relation to who the course will appeal to, download the Diploma in Commercial Litigation brochure
If you have any further queries, we will be happy to help you - please contact the Diploma Team on email@example.com.
The Diploma Programme winner ‘Law School of the Year’ award
at the inaugural Irish Law Awards 2012